Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hello, stranger

I've been away. I'm back. Hope you have been well.

I'll fill you in on my absence over time, but first things first.

The top ten reasons I have been letting my blog go :

1. I was trotting the globe.
2. I've been busy looking up recipes online for squid legs and mayonnaise.
3. I had event-specific amnesia which only affected my ability to remember to write in my blog.
4. I was washing my hair.
5. I've been leading a boring life and have had nothing to write. OR
6. My life has been so extravagantly exciting I couldn't possibly put it in print.
7. I've been busy preparing and eating above-mentioned squid legs and mayonnaise.
8. Blog? What blog?
9. I like to be fashionably late to the party.
10. Mmm. Squid legs and mayo.

Stay tuned.

No comments: