Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Missing Halloween

After a wonderful week at the West Coast Premier of my documentary 'A2-B-C' in the United Nations Association Film Festival (INFO), I am at the airport and headed home to Japan... but only for a few days.  I leave for the next leg of the world tour of 'A2-B-C' one week from today for screenings in Poland and the Ukraine.

Here in the US, people are getting ready for Halloween and the decorations are out in full force.  As a child, I loved Halloween and this is one of the times each year I feel especially nostalgic since living abroad.

California and friends, THANK YOU so much for a wonderful time and for your continued support.  Much Peace and a very Happy Halloween!





My dear friends, the Kaneko Family's, cat, Sasuke, planning some tricks for Halloween

No comments: